Reasons why you might have the night sweats...
And a few suggestions to help you cure it!
Have you ever experienced sweating at night that makes you end up with drenched sheets and sleepwear and they are not related to an over heated sleeping?
The body’s natural cooling system to prevent overheating and having high temperature(getting sick with fever) is sweating. The good thing is that most of the night sweat causes are non-life threatening, it is always better to consult a doctor.
Causes can be hormonal imbalances (like: puberty, menopause, diabetes, pregnancy, thyroid disease… ) Obesity, substance abuse , cardiovascular disorder,anxiety disorder, hypoglycemia(low blood pressure), Parkinson disease,Infection(TB), Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD),Obstructive sleep apnea,cancer…
Here are some ways to help you treat night sweats.
- Rest in a cool situation with light, breathable, non-manufactured nightclothes and sheets. Cotton sheets are accessible to buy on the web.
- Reduce the use of liquor, caffeine, hot nourishment
- Try not to utilize an overwhelming sofa-bed
- Avoid eating 2 to 3 hours before heading to sleep
- Foll a low fat and low sugar diet
- Use a cooling device or a fan
- Exercise unwinding & breathing activities before going to bed
- Apply a clinical quality antiperspirant to the pieces of the body that are generally powerless, for example, the underarms, hands, feet, hairline, back, chest, or crotch.
- Getting enough day by day work out
- Choose the right cooling weighted blanket
- Drink a lot of water during the day, hydration is everything.
- And finally invest in a cooling mattress toppers! A lot of them nowadays have cooling shredded foam or copper such as the Layla mattress topper.
I personally love and trust my ChiliPad temperature regulating blanket. One of the best temperature regulating units out there.