Non Biased Reviews $1,000 Scholarship
Student loan debt has been exploding for the past 10 years. We have decided to help by offering a $1,000 scholarship to high school seniors or currently enrolled college students. Don’t want to write an essay? Perfect we don’t want to read one either. Complicated forms? Nope, you just need to send us the url of a less than 5 minute video that you upload to YouTube. You get to show off your personality and impress us with your youthful passions. Here are the details.
- Current Student, enrolled in an accredited American University.
- High School Senior
- US Citizen
How to Apply
- Upload a less than 5 minute video to YouTube which discusses how access to the internet has changed society. Include how it has changed our shopping behavior, and ideas of how companies can tap into our new reality.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address, Physical address. Please no PO Boxes) below along with the url to your YouTube video, and the school you are currently attending
How the Winner will be Selected
We will be selecting the winner based on how creative and entertaining the video is. We will also be looking for interesting ideas for how we can do a better job of educating prospective mattress buyers.
By submitting your application, you agree to allow Non Biased Inc. to use your video for promotional purposes.
Other Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be made by noon PST 7/15/18
- Winner will be selected and announced on 7/31/18
- The winner will be contacted on the announcement date, should the winner not respond to our contact efforts within 10 days a new winner will be selected
- This is a non renewable scholarship only available for the Fall semester of 2018
- The funds will be used for tuition at the school the winner is attending
We are always looking for writers, editors and web designers. If you are interested in learning the path to become an entrepreneur while you are in school, please contact me. We offer paid & unpaid internship positions with tuition assistance/scholarships to those willing to help us.
Are you a medical or dental student? My husband’s company offers a post-graduate scholarship at Medical Valuations Inc.